Symons stone crushing production plant configuration is suitable for crushing high hardness stone with finished particle size 3mm-64mm. The particle size can be adjusted according to need.
- 1.Big crushing ratioand high capacity;
- 2.It adoptssteel frame instead of concrete foundation, making installation easy and quick and appearanceWhen you need to move to better production site, the steel frame can also be secondary used.
- 3. Wearing parts useshigh-strength wear-resistant materialsto enable low loss and long service
- Production capacity : 27-600T / H Note: this is only a average number and the specific value is subject to the clients’actual equipment configuration in site.
- Processable Material :Gravel crushing process of limestone granite marble basalt iron ore river pebble shale bluestone coal cobblestone construction waste
- Range of Application : metallurgy construction water & electricity transportation chemical industry building materials industry
Symons stone crushing production plant configuration is suitable for crushing high hardness stone with finished particle size 3mm-64mm. The particle size can be adjusted according to need. WKS Symons cone crusher developed by EMCC meets customers’production reqirements and there are two specifications of standard and short head type. Our equipments always pursues efficiency, reliability, stability, durability to help customers achieve long-term an stable income.
Raw materials are screened and carried by vibrating feeder which conveys large materials into jaw crusher equably for primary crushing. Crushed materials will be transported by belt conveyor into WKS Symons cone crusher for fine crushing and then materials enter into circular vibrating screen for screening to distinguish the different specifications of finished product and unqualified gravel will be conveyed into cone crusher to be crushed again.
|Permanet Magnetic Separator
||WKS155-B And WKS90-D
||WKS155-B And WKS155-D
||WKS220-B And WKS155-D
|Quantity Of Belt Conveyor
|Kind of Output
|Floor Area (L*W*H)(mm)