It is a full set of quartz sand production line equipment produced and designed by EMCC which provides you with the comprehensive technical support.
- 1. Reasonable inlet and outlet designimproves equipment production stability;
- 2. High manganese steel linerismore wear-resistant and with longer working life;
- 3. Theclosed cycle of productioncan ensure both fineness and production efficiency;
- 4. The equipment can independently complete the whole production process from raw material crushing equipment, transport, milling to the finished product collection, storage and packaging.
- 5. It canalso use special ball mill lining for special industryto get non-ferrous products.
- Production capacity : 20-600T / H Note: this is only an average value and the specific value is subject to the clients’actual equipment configuration in site.
- Processable Material : For quartz & silica sand crushing or grinding process.
- Range of Application : Glass foundry ceramics and refractories smelting ferrosilicon metallurgical flux metallurgy construction chemicals plastics rubber abrasive industry and other industries.
It is a full set of quartz sand production line equipment produced and designed by EMCC which provides you with the comprehensive technical support. This quartz sand production line is mainly composed of bucket elevator, jaw crusher, frequency screw feeder, MQX superfine ball mill, vortex classifier, cyclone powder collector and pulse dust collector. After ball mill processing, quartz sand powder can be widely used in glass, foundry, ceramics, refractories, smelting ferrosilicon, metallurgical flux, metallurgy, construction, chemicals, plastics, rubber, abrasive and other industries.
After primary crushing by a small jaw crusher crushed materials enter hammer crusher for a second crushing and then being lifted into big hopper by bucket elevator through a frequency conversion screw feeder into the MQX superfine mill for fine grinding. The powder grinded will be transported by bucket elevator to the vortex grader for grading screening. Unqualified powder mill returns to ball mill and qualified powder is brought into the powder collector by updraft cyclone. Most of the qualified powder will be separated from air flow in the collectorand be collected. Trace amount of fine powder follows airflow into the pulse dust catcher. With this required fineness powder is gathered up and meanwhile air is purified by the dust catcher.