MQX ultrafine ball mill powder production line is suitable for ultrafine powder final product with fineness of about 1250 mesh.
- 1.Reasonable inlet and outlet designimproves equipment production stability;
- 2.High manganese steel linerismore wear-resistant and with longer working life;
- 3.Theclosed cycle of productioncan ensure both fineness and production efficiency;
- 4.The equipment can independently complete the whole production process from raw material crushing equipment, transport, milling to the finished product collection, storage and packaging.
- 5.It canalso use special ball mill lining for special industryto get non-ferrous products.
- Production capacity : 0.5-15T / H Note: this is an average value and the specific value is subject to the clients’actual equipment configuration in site.
- Processable Material : Powder milling production of limestone calcite fly ash calcium carbide desulfurization kaolin calcium carbonate coal gypsum slag powder bentonite barite marble talc refractories etc.
- Range of Application : This powder production line is for grinding process of non-explosive and brittle materials with low hardness (Moh’s hardness <6) and moisture content less than 8%.
MQX ultrafine ball mill powder production line is suitable for ultrafine powder final product with fineness of about 1250 mesh. This ultra-fine powder production line does not only meet customers’ requirements for fineness, but also meets the big yield requirements of customers. It is an enclosed production line. In the mineral processing industry, we seek efficiency, reliability, stability and persistence to help customers achieve the long-term and stable income.
After primary crushing by a small jaw crusher crushed materials enter into hammer crusher for a second crushing and then is lifted into big hopper by bucket elevator through a frequency conversion screw feeder into the MQX superfine mill for fine grinding. The powder grinded will be transported by bucket elevator to the vortex grader for grading screening. Unqualified powder will return to ball mill and qualified powder will be brought into the powder collector by updraft cyclone. Most of the qualified powder will be separated from air flow in the collectorand be collected. Trace amount of fine powder follows airflow into the pulse dust catcher. With this required fineness powder is gathered up and meanwhile air is purified by the dust catcher.