This ultra-fine powder production line configuration meets customersreqirement for final product fineness between 325-1250 mesh.
- 1.Low investment and high efficiency.At the same fineness, HGM grinder is with lower power consumption, shorter recovery periodand 45% higher capacity than jet mill;
- 2.Wearing parts uses high-quality wear-resistant materials, expanding service life more than one year. And the final powder fineness can reach d97≤5um;
- 3.There is not rolling bearing orbolt inside the grinding chamber, avoiding equipment damage caused by bearing damage or bolts looseness. It adopts high-efficiency pulse dust collector that effectively reduces dust pollution and makes better dust removal.
- Production capacity : 0.35-6T / H Note: this is an average value and the specific value is subject to the clients’actual equipment configuration in site.
- Processable Material : Powder grinding of limestone calcite fly ash calcium carbide desulfurization kaolin calcium carbonate coal gypsum slag powder bentonite barite marble talc refractories etc.
- Range of Application : Grinding processing of mineral materials in metallurgy building materials chemical mining etc.
This ultra-fine powder production line configuration meets customers’reqirement for final product fineness between 325-1250 mesh.
After primary crushing by a small jaw crusher materials enter hammer crusher for a second crushingand then bucket elevator lifts the crushed material into hopper; screw conveyor conveys material from hopper into the HGM three-ring medium speed mill for grinding. Under the action of wind in the mill grinded material through the spout above into cyclone powder collector. In the collector most of powder will be separated from airflow and be collected. Trace amount of fine powder follows airflow into the pulse dust catcher. With this required fineness powder is gathered up and meanwhile air is purified by the dust catcher.
||HGM Series micropower Grinder
||Floor Area (L*W*H)(mm)